Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mawidge bwings us togevah!

Darin has a habit of talking in his sleep. Consequently, this occurs during the nights I need sleep most. Some choice quotes:

"What? You're wearing that?!"

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

"No way. You ain't getting NUTTIN' from me!"

He picked up my hand, felt my fingers, and said, "I don't like little things like this. Do you?"

"Hey manny man man!"

I swear he spoke Chinese two weeks ago.

Since I'm too lazy to write a real post, here's some other Darin/Louise tibidgins:

"Darin, sick! You just threw your scab on the floor!"
"Better get your socks on!"

"Gimme a kiss, Louise. One little peck. Try it on for size."
"But you're wearing a turtleneck."

Now, escape from my little world while you can.

4 comments:

Angelie said...

ha ha I think I was born in your world schmeezy...

Meghan said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Mel said...

**twitchtwitch**

Can I go home now?

Louise said...

Haters. The balancer understands me.