Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Reunion!



Per request, feast your googly eyes on some pictures from my alma mater's reunion. There is no need for further text.




All the Spirit Award recipients in the history of AMC





Torie managed to get her uncle's awesome swing band to perform










It just wouldn't be an Ave function without frightening a beloved professor












I can't stand this guy.












Sean and Thom: The truth is OUT!













Erica and Louise: together again. RUN AWAY!











I peer-pressured Angel into having one more drink.















Hey, I can look like a normal person!
The possibilities!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? is this THE reunion of the summer that Angel and Kate were talking about?

Anonymous said...

I knew I reunion was happening but last I heard it was going to be sometime in June.

Would have been nice if someone had told me, so I could have made plans to come...

Louise said...

Katherine!!!
I'm sorry... I thought you knew... :(

Where there is gold... said...

Life sucks. My school died and I didn't get to say goodbye to anyone.

In other news I have turned traiter and applied for the Music programme down in Naples. Do you hate me?

Weez, you think that if I stoped by this summer you might have room for me for a few days? Just enough time to see whoever is left. Like 3 nights...

WAAAAAAAAA!!!! I miss Michigan!

Anonymous said...

whomever


Ha ha ha that handycapt thing is too cool!! How do I put one on my blog?

Louise said...

Oh, Thom. You always pick me.

Cola said...

I love the pictures! More, more!
:)