Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanks

I am thankful for so much this holiday: family, friends, husband, daughter, cat, acquaintances, mild windy weather, Jesus, the ever-changing trees, warm and pretty clothing, French press coffee, good books, and my duvet... the list goes on and on.

:: Rowena's handholds

:: Mom hugs

:: Browsing through Etsy

:: Waking up at 3 a.m. on Black Friday to work with my friends.

:: Anticipating my Christmas stocking (I will always be six on Christmas morning)

:: Dad's repetitive lessons and observations

:: Sturdy boots to clomp around in

:: Darin's bedhead

:: Amazon DVD sales

:: My black shift dress and camel cowlneck sweater

:: Rowena, Rowena, Rowena. My heartbeat.

:: Any blog readers that I may have

:: Turkey, cranberries, garlicy mashed potatoes, ham with mustard, too much pie, and the like.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

2 comments:

Arwen said...

Hey, Weezy! I'm still here!

Things I'm thankful for: your blog! It always makes me happy when a new post of yours shows up in my Google Reader.

I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving!

Kate said...

Can I just ditto Arwen?